THE MILLIONAIRE STUDENT (PTY) LTD, is a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa, Registration Number 2019/523111/07 (in this document referred to as “TMS”) operates a marketing promotions business whose products and services are offered for sale and are aimed at improving the human condition through Audio, Video Presentations on personal development life skills and human upliftment exercises. Our website has been created for you the user to familiarise yourself with our products and showcases speakers and motivators involved. The website also affords you an opportunity to purchase promotional merchandise. The website is a datadriven and is designed to keep you informed of the speakers and presenters.
By submitting your information to us you will be treated as having given your permission-where applicable and appropriate for disclosures referred to in this policy and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal information in accordance with the GDPR Standards/POPI Act. Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (“POPI”) can be viewed at; http://justice.gov.za/inforeg/docs/InfoRegSA-POPIA-act2013-004.pdf General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") can be viewed at; https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
What Personal Information is Collected
When you create an account, we may collect your full credentials to make the registration process easy and to process your purchase of Audio, Video Presentations you may have selected or any merchandise you may have bought on the Website.
The type of information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it was collected and used. We will only collect information that we need for that purpose. We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal information. We may also collect information about you from other sources, in this regard and with your consent we may also supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from other companies in our industry in order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with us.
How Personal Information is Used
We use your information to provide the services more especially in terms of processing your purchase, to personalize your experience, to provide customer support, and operate and maintain the product services offered on the website. The information you provide us with is collected and stored by us. We collect different types of information about you when you create an account, make purchases, contact us, and use our websites, apps and or access our social media accounts. We collect and use your information for various reasons these include ensuring your entitlement to the purchase made, sharing news regards speakers and new promotions, for marketing and as otherwise required by law
- We may also use your data to communicate with you, including by email, text or via our apps, about new events, updates, news about the speakers and presenters or anything else we think may be of interest to you.
- We use your information in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of our business to protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others.
- We may use your data in our enterprise services and in other services that we may provide to businesses or presenters involved with our events. We may share your information with the event partner/s such as the artist presenting the Audio, Video Presentation, promoters, speakers, product coordinators, as well as other third parties associated with the services provided
- We never rent or sell data about users unless it is anonymized. We may license or otherwise provide certain other data to third parties, provided we have received your consent to do so.
Information provided in relation to your purchase is handled by a verified third-party institution recognised by your paying bank. In ensuring the security of your information TMS may prepare codes of conduct, or amend or extend such codes, for
- fair and transparent processing;
- the legitimate interests pursued by controllers in specific contexts;
- the collection of personal data;
- the pseudonymisation of personal data;
- the information provided to the public and to data subjects;
- the exercise of the rights of data subjects;
- the notification of personal data breaches to supervisory authorities
- communication of such personal data breaches to data subjects;
- out-of-court proceedings and other dispute resolution procedures for resolving disputes between controllers and data subjects with regards to processing, without prejudice to the rights of data subjects.
The Information we Collect and How we get it
When you create an account or purchase a product from us (such as the Audio, Video Presentations or merchandise offered for sale) we will collect your contact and billing information. When you make a purchase, we will receive your information from the website. This may include your name, contact details and product purchase information.
When you use our websites or apps, we may collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use on our site/app or the site you visit when you leave us.
When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
Transborder Flow of Information
Other than previously described all information is processed by TMS. All information is processed in the Republic of South Africa. We may transfer your information to foreign countries mainly for retention purposes or if our service providers are cross border or use systems cross border. If you continue to use our website you expressly agree that we may transfer the information cross border for these purposes. We will only share information cross border with recipients who have laws aligned to POPI/GDPR Standards or who entered into an agreement with us to include the relevant POPI principles/GDPR Standards.
Legal Basis for Processing
TMS shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which is necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed. That obligation applies to the amount of personal data collected, the extent of their processing, the period of their storage and their accessibility. Such measures shall ensure that by default personal data are not made accessible without the individual users intervention.
TMS shall use only processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the Regulations prescribed under GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the user.
The processor and any person acting under the authority of TMS who has access to personal data, shall not process that data except in accordance with TMS’s directive as required by law.
How Information is Stored
- the purposes of the processing;
- a description of the categories of data subjects and of the categories of personal data;
- the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed including recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, including the identification of that third country or international organisation and, in the case of transfers referred to in the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), the documentation of suitable safeguards;
- where possible, the envisaged time limits for erasure of the different categories of data;
- where possible, a general description of the technical and organisational security measures referred to in Article 32(1).
- each processor and, where applicable, the processor’s representative shall maintain a record of all categories of processing activities carried out on behalf of TMS that contains the name and contact details of the processor or processors and of each controller on behalf of which the processor is acting, and, where applicable TMS’s or the processor’s representative, and the data protection officer;
- the categories of processing carried out by or on behalf of TMS;
- where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, including the identification of that third country or international organisation and, in the case of transfers a documentation of suitable safeguards in place in accordance with GDPR;
- the records referred shall be in writing, including in electronic form.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your information to our business partners who are involved in the delivery of products to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with these privacy terms.
We may share your personal information with and obtain information about you from third parties for the purposes listed above, other companies in our industry when we believe it will enhance the services we can offer to you but only where you have not objected to such sharing.
We may also disclose your information where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes or where we believe it is necessary to protect your rights.
Access and Control of Personal Information
You may access and update or request that your information be deleted by e mailing us at the contact details set out below.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses listed herein and specify what information you would like, we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
Please note that any such access request may be subject to payment of a legally allowable fee as laid down in the Protection of Personal Information Act.
You have the right to obtain from TMS confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is processed and if that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed to recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period;
- the right to request from the TMS rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data you or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- TMS shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, TMS may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the user, the information shall be provided in commonly used electronic form.
Your Rights on Use
You have the following rights in respect of your use of the website and your information
- To stop receiving our marketing material, you can email us at the contact details below,
- You also have rights over how your personal information is used including the right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us by e mailing us at contact details below.
- The right to contest any automated decision we make about you.
Policy towards Children
Children’s information and special personal information in accordance with
the POPI Act
We do not intentionally collect or use information of children (persons under the age of 18 years) unless with consent. Our intention is to only process information of children with the consent of a competent person (someone like the parent or guardian or if the law otherwise allows or requires us to process such information). Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed access to the website other than when assisted and with consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Retention of Information
We retain information in accordance with the required retention periods in law or for legitimate business purposes. We will only retain your information for the purposes explicitly set out in this policy. We may keep information indefinitely in a de-identified format for statistical purposes.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We may sometimes use shared services outside the Republic of South Africa. Your information is transferred this way we will appropriate strict rules to ensure that your data is still protected to a high standard. When we do this we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are put in place in accordance with POPI and GDPR.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors (if any ) to all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen. We will report any security breaches to the Information Regulator and to the individuals or companies involved. If you want to report any concerns about our privacy practices or if you suspect any breach regarding your information, kindly notify us by sending an email
Limitation of Liability
TMS’s liability to you is strictly limited and you are referred to terms and conditions of use.
Law and Disputes
Legal disclosure in terms of section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- Site owner: THE MILLIONAIRE STUDENT (PTY) LTD.
- Legal status: THE MILLIONAIRE STUDENT (PTY) LTD. is a private company, duly incorporated in terms of the applicable laws of the Republic of South Africa
- Registration No: 2019/523111/07
- Director(s): Sashin Govender
- Description of main business: Sale of Life Skills Audio and Video Presentations and Promotional Brand Merchandise.
- E-mail address: WinWithSashin@yahoo.com
- Website addresses: https://hydroforced.co.za/winwith, https://www.learn.winwithsashin.com
- Postal Address: 1974 Vincent Drive Dainfern Valley Johannesburg South Africa